Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creativity - Where do you get yours?



Lately, my creative juices have been running a little dry for jewelry making.  Maybe it's because I have a lot on my mind, maybe because I have a lot of work, or maybe because I'm working on a few other project.

I've also been out taking pictures when the weather is a little nicer.  We've had a few days of warmer weather last week, so I went to Cedarburg to take pictures of a waterfall.  Instead, I was completely fascinated by a bunch of ducks that were enjoying the weather as much as we were.  Doesn't this duck look like he's saluting?  So cute!  And I don't even particularly like ducks.


I'm thinking of creating some cards with these photos.  I absolutely love the color of the setting sun; how it makes everything glow with warmth and purpose and life and just makes everything look better than it is in any other light.
This day, I came around the corner and this view stopped me dead in my tracks.  Quite literally.  How often do you see a nearly full moon so brightly in practically day-light?  I sure haven't seen this often.

What do you think about these?

There are more pictures from that adventure on my Flickr site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment