Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Sunshines Set

I've had these funky beads for a few years before I decided what I wanted to do with them. It seems to be a theme here, but perhaps it's true with the pieces I'm making recently. You see, I've been trying to live to my newly-adopted philosophy of using everything I have, not wasting anything. This started with food, but it seems to be spilling into other aspects of my life and I like it.
Back to the beads though. When I purchased them, I didn't realize all the variation in them: some are smaller and brown and not shiny, some are greener and shiny and some are slightly more brownish pink and shiny.
Once I realized all the variety, the next step was to marry these little cuties with the appropriate metal spacer. This barrel-shaped component worked perfectly in size and shape with the beads.


To purchase 
this, or any other piece of jewelry, please visit my 

No comments:

Post a Comment